Troubleshooting Archived Emails Displaying as Tasks in Outlook
Once an email has been archived to Sugar using the Sugar Plug-In for Outlook, some users may find that the email appears as a task in their Outlook To-Do list.
Complete the following steps to prevent emails archived to Sugar from being added to your Tasks list in Outlook:
- In Outlook, navigate to Tasks > To-Do List.
- Right-click the Task Subject and select Customize Current View.
- Select the Filter button and then the Advanced tab.
- Select the Field drop-down under "Define more criteria" and select All Task Fields
- Select Categories from the drop-down list.
- Set the Condition to "doesn't contain", and set the value to "SugarCRM".
- Click the Add to List button.
- Click OK in the Filter dialog box and then click OK in the Customize View To-Do List dialog box.
Your To-Do list will no longer display emails that were archived to Sugar.
Last modified: 2017-07-19 22:32:31