MS Outlook Plug-in Release Notes 2.6.1
This document describes any feature enhancements, as well as fixed and/or known issues for the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.6.1. For information about supported versions of Outlook, refer to the Plug-ins Supported Platforms.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook:
- Auto-archive emails to contacts and leads in BCC field : Outgoing emails may be auto-archived to Sugar contacts or leads listed as recipients in the BCC field.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 81650 : Auto-archiving an email may fail with an error if the mail folder in Outlook contains a non-mail folder (e.g. Contacts).
- 81540 : Syncing recurring calls from Sugar to Outlook may fail with an error.
- 81199 : The opportunity's sales stage may not match what is reflected in Sugar (for Enterprise or Ultimate editions) when viewed from the side panel.
The following are known issues in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 81717 : Disabling the Use Category option in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings improperly removes the Unarchive from Sugar option from the right-click menu.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 05:04:03