Sugar Automate Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the current Sugar Automate (formally known as Customer Journey Plug-in) release. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
Sugar Automate 6.0 (September 28, 2022)
- Customer Journey Plug-in is now Sugar Automate: The Customer Journey Plug-in has been renamed to Sugar Automate.
- Supported Sugar versions: Sugar Automate is currently supported in Sugar 11.0.4 and 12.0.1 and higher. Customer Journey Plug-in can still be used by customers using other Sugar versions that support it.
- No changes to functionality: Sugar Automate is still the same powerful and dynamic visual process tool, with no changes made to the tool's functionality in this release.
- Customer Journeys are now Smart Guides: Customer Journeys within Sugar have been renamed to Smart Guides.
- Sugar Automate documentation: New documentation has been created to reflect the updated Sugar Automate terminology.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Automate:
- 88467: Sugar Automate prevents "Related to" fields from being populated when using the Quick Create action from a record view.
- 88751: Changes made to "Allow Activity By" fields for team permissions fail to save for smart guide templates that include at least one task.
- 89150: Users using a date format other than YYYY-MM-DD are unable to start smart guides that include tasks with a Start Date Type of "Days From Parent Date Field".
The following additional issue has been resolved for this release:
- Tasks created by a user in a running smart guide default to the Customer Task activity type.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88971: Icons for Customer Journeys (e.g., Start, Activity Type, Blocked, Preview) are broken when using Customer Journey with Sugar versions lower than 11.2.x.