Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.3 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 3.1.3 release of Sugar® Connector for Marketo.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo:
- Activity Record ID : Appropriate code changes have been made in Sugar in preparation for the upcoming Marketo API changes.
- Sugar 7.9.x Support : Sugar Connector for Marketo supports Sugar 7.9.x.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 77809 : Calculated fields using the
floor()Sugar Logic function may not sync to Marketo.
- 78491 : When changes are made to the record's assigned user and there are a large number of records (e.g. leads) being synced, it may cause the Marketo sync process to fail unexpectedly.
The following are known issues in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 77703 : Uninstalling the Marketo connector after upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 will not remove the connector from Sugar as expected.
- 79238 : Sugar Connector for Marketo is not supported for instances running on PHP version 7.1.
For information on supported platforms for Sugar Connector for Marketo, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2020-08-10 16:40:52