Customer Journey Plug-in 5.6.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.6.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Display journeys within a tab or a panel: A new "tab" display option has been added for journeys. Administrators can configure whether journeys should be shown for a particular module as a panel or within a tab on the record.
- Horizontal viewing mode: Users can now decide whether they want to view a particular journey in vertical or horizontal mode. In the default vertical mode, stages wrap to the next line when the journey is wider than the visible area; in the new horizontal mode, stages are presented left-to-right continuously with a scroll bar for viewing stages beyond the visible area.
- Viewing archived journeys: Users can toggle between active and archived journeys in the journey panel or tab.
- Assignment notification email in "digest" format: When starting a new journey, the assignment notifications for created task records will no longer be sent individually. Instead, a single email notification with a summary list of the user's assigned tasks will be delivered in addition to any call and meeting invitations.
- Automatically reassign open activities when parent record is reassigned: You may now configure a journey to reassign any open (Not Started or In Progress) activities when the assigned user changes on the parent (e.g. account) record.
- Activities blocked by stages: An activity can now be blocked until one or more specified stages have been completed. Formerly, blocking could only be done by another activity, but now both options are available.
- Delete option for activities: "Delete" has been added to the Activity Actions Menu. The administrator can disable access to the Delete option via the "Disabled Activity Actions" field on the Journey Template.
- Pre-populate datetime and relate-type fields: Relate fields and datetime fields are now available to be pre-populated via Related Sugar Action. Datetime fields on the parent record can be set to a fixed or relative date and time.
- Added support for Sugar 11.0.x (Q2 2021): This version of the plug-in can be used with supported Sugar versions up to 11.0.x.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- 85735: Field names that contain the string "cj" will not appear in Populate Fields.
The following additional issues have been resolved for this release:
- When manually updating an opportunity via Related Sugar Action, the opportunity is not opened in edit view as expected.
- The confirmation message for some Related Sugar Actions is unclear.
- Regular users can add users to the Customer Journey Plug-in without configure/edit privileges.
- There is no file validation when importing templates, which may cause performance issues if an unsupported file type is uploaded.
- Unexpected behavior occurs when a populated field's corresponding field is removed from Studio.
- When the Start/Due date on an activity template is set to"On Parent Date Field," the list of available modules shows modules that are not available for the parent journey.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2022-03-15 14:49:14