Customer Journey Plug-in 5.5.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.5.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Related Sugar Actions for stages: Related Sugar Actions, previously available for activities only, are now available to be added to stage templates as well.
- Set relative dates when populating fields: When using the "Populate Fields" feature on a Related Sugar Action, date fields can now be set as a date in the future relative to the day the action is triggered.
- Send journey variables in webhook requests: When sending a webhook request via POST with a custom post body, you can now include field variables in the message sent to the endpoint.
- Webhook validation dashlet: The Web Hooks record view now displays a dashlet that lets you test the response of the configured request.
- Added support for Sugar 10.3.x (Q1 2021): This version of the plug-in can be used with supported Sugar versions up to 10.3.x.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- 86141 : Regular users can add users to the Customer Journey Plugin without proper configure/edit privileges.
- 85445 : Tasks related to a parent record that has been deleted will cause a 500 error.
The following additional issues have been resolved for this release:
- An error may occur when a Related Sugar Action is set to automatically update the related record.
- The popup message is empty when a web hook returns an error.
- Users cannot increase or decrease the size of Customer Journey dashlets in Sugar 10.2.
- Momentum values may not be accurate when Momentum Start Trigger is set to "When created" on sub-activities.
Note: If Momentum Start Date is not set for a parent, then the sub-activities will not affect the parent's momentum regardless of momentum applied for sub-activities.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2022-03-15 14:50:21