Customer Journey Plug-in 5.3.1 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.3.1 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in™ by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Added support for Sugar's upcoming 10.1.x (Q3 2020) release : This version of the plug-in can be used with supported Sugar versions up to 10.1.x.
- "Not Applicable" for parent activities : A "Not Applicable" option has been added to parent activities that will update the parent and all of its sub-activities. They will be recognized as complete in the journey's progress and momentum calculations.
- Performance improvements : Some improvements have been made to enhance performance when triggering customer journeys.
- The journey may exhibit decreased performance when loading activities.
- Exceptions are missing for the archive functionality.
- For newly created stages, the Customer Journey field is not read-only as expected.
- There is a design flaw on the License Configuration screen.
- The "syncStageNames" function is not working as expected.
- Statuses, points, and scores may not update as expected when a stage, activity, or sub-activity is deleted from the journey.
- Some web hooks are failing.
- Sorting may not work as expected for journey templates.
- 84780 : Custom-set stage or task order numbers may unexpectedly revert to chronological order when tasks are closed via the Customer Journey panel.
- 83464 : Momentum stays 100% on unattended customer journeys.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2020-07-01 15:53:59