Customer Journey Plug-in 5.2.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.2.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in™ by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Added support for Sugar's upcoming Winter '20 release : This version of the plug-in can be used with Sugar versions 8.0.x through 9.3.x.
- Limit the number of active journeys : The administrator can limit the number of running journeys allowed for a template per parent record using the Active Journey Limit field on the customer journey template record.
- 83653 : Sub-tasks are not displayed under task templates.
- 83539 : Custom modules activation package doesn't support 9.2.0.
- 83517 : Blocked Icon is not displayed against a blocked activity.
- 83216 : Installation fails on DB2.
- 83530 : Customer Journey is not merged to the primary record when merging two records
- 83464 : Momentum stays 100% on unattended customer journeys.
- 83416 : Related Sugar Action results in an error when creating a quote record.
- 82793 : Tasks added in Customer Journey Plugin are not added to Calendar while using Oracle Database.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2020-01-07 14:02:48