Customer Journey Plug-in 5.10.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.10.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Support for Sugar 12.0 (Q2 2022): This version of the Customer Journey Plug-in can be used with supported Sugar CRM products up to version 12.0.x.
- Edit activities via preview pane and subpanels: Users can now edit the task, call, and meetings in a running journey when showing the activity in Preview view.
Note: Permission to edit is subject to the user's role access for the respective activity modules, and the administrator must have "Enable edit in Preview pane" turned on in System Settings.
- Show or hide icon for Related Sugar Actions: For Related Sugar Actions on activity templates that have a trigger type of "Manually Create/Update Record", the "Display Icon" field can be changed to "No" to hide the clickable icon that allows users to manually initiate the Related Sugar Action.
- Performance improvements: The Customer Journey Plug-in now leverages the HTTP/2 application protocol and TLS 1.2 security protocol for faster page loads and heightened security.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- 88424: Adding and removing "Allow Activity By" on a Customer Journey Task can be completed by non-admin users.
- 87025: Use of the plug-in with Quotes breaks the correct display of the Quote Worksheet.
- 79437: The stage's Actions dropdown menu does not match the user's role access.
- 78822: When a new journey is added, any unsaved edits that have been made to the parent record are cleared and reset to their original values.
The following additional issue has been resolved for this release:
- The Guests field is improperly shown when creating task records.
- Some Customer Journey fields display as their GUID values in reports and process definitions based on related modules.
- 82554: Customer Journey does not respect the dependencies.php file.
- 88971: Icons for Customer Journeys (e.g., Start, Activity Type, Blocked, Preview) are broken when using Customer Journey with Sugar versions lower than 11.2.x.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2022-04-13 04:25:49