Customer Journey Plug-in 5.1.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.1.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in™ by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
- Added support for Sugar's upcoming Fall '19 release : This version of the plug-in can be used with Sugar versions 8.0.x through 9.2.x.
- New assignee rule : The activity-level target assignee can now be set using the "Previous Activity Completed" assignee rule.
- Mobile layout respects activity order : Activities will now appear in the order that they occur in the journey when viewing journeys from your mobile device.
- 83144 : An error may occur when adding an extra stage to a journey.
- 83145 : The journey name is overwritten if its template is renamed.
- 83146 : The
customer_journey_typefield is required for tasks but should not be.
- 83147 : Added stages get score and points of 0.
- 83148 : Records created via Related Sugar Action do not always relate to the correct parent.
- 83149 : An unclear message is shown when records are saved from Related Sugar Actions.
- 83150 : Templates have invalid default values for momentum.
- 83151 : The Related Sugar Actions icon is improperly available when its parent activity is blocked.
- 83152 : The Related Sugar Actions icon is improperly available when its parent activity has open sub-activities.
- 83153 : Progress is not updated correctly in the Customer Journey dashlet when completing activities in the Customer Journey module.
The following pages contain information related to the use and installation of the most recent version of the Customer Journey Plug-in.
- Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide
- Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide
- Connectors Supported Platforms
Last modified: 2020-01-23 22:05:43