Customer Journey Plug-in 4.5.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 4.5.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in™ by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Supported Platforms page.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- List view filters for activity modules : The plug-in has added several journey-specific options such as "Is Customer Journey Meeting" to the list view filters for Sugar's stock Calls, Meetings, and Tasks modules.
- Prominent due dates : The due date is directly displayed on each open activity in the journey as a color-coded tag.
- Journey sub-activities : You can now add tasks, calls, and meetings as sub-activities under the primary activities in Customer Journeys and Customer Journey templates.
- Multiple blocked-by activities : The "Blocked By" field is now a multiselect so that activities may be made dependent on one or more blocker activities.
- Default mobile access : The Customer Journey modules will be enabled by default in the mobile app.
For more information on installing and activating the plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide. For more information on administering and using the Customer Journey Plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide and the Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79039 : Journey Template field is unexpectedly reportable for parent modules.
- 79040 : There are missing links between the journey template and parent module.
Last modified: 03/22/2018 04:26pm