Supported Versions and Platforms
- Supported Versions : View the current list of supported versions and their planned end-of-support dates.
- Supported Platforms : View the hosting and end-user components which are supported for each of Sugar's supported versions as well as mobile apps, plug-ins, and connectors.
SugarCloud Service Information
- SugarCloud Policy Guide : View important policies for instances hosted on Sugar's cloud environment.
- SugarCloud Offerings : Learn about the cloud services available with your Sugar subscription.
- SugarCloud Sandboxes : Read about SugarCloud sandbox allowances and how to request a cloud-hosted sandbox.
- SugarCloud Disk Space Limits : Understand disk space allowances for your instances hosted on Sugar's cloud service and how to stay within the limits.
- SugarCloud Status : Quickly check the status of our SugarCloud environment and other SugarCRM websites. In the unlikely event of an outage, this site will contain all the latest updates and it will be readily available during those outages.
- Contacting SugarCRM : Find the best point of contact at Sugar for your inquiry.
- Managing Your Sugar Subscription : Get answers to commonly asked questions about managing your SugarCRM.com account.
- Training Offerings : Learn about the training options available for your organization from Sugar University.
- Understanding Sugar's Release Cadence : Get insight into the frequency and content of SugarCloud and on-site releases.
- Working With Sugar Support : Make the most of your Sugar Support interactions.
- Support Offerings : Learn about the Sugar Support services available with your Sugar subscription.
- Setting Up Access to the Support Portal : Before you can use the Support Portal, follow these steps to set up access.
- Using the Support Portal : Once you have access to the Support Portal, refer to this guide to access your cases and bugs.
- Sugar On-Site Sizing Guide : Determine the server and storage requirements needed for on-site deployments.
- Development Environments : Quickly set up hosting environments and deploy Sugar for development purposes.
- Accessibility : View the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template for each version of Sugar for information about our compliance with the accessibility standards contained in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Terms and Licenses
- Third Party Software : View a listing of third-party software licenses and/or notices applicable to specific versions of SugarCRM's products.
- Subprocessors : View the list of current subprocessors for Sugar's cloud and support services.
- Bug Bounty Program : Learn about SugarCRM's bug bounty program.
Last modified: 2019-08-08 14:09:53