Sugar Serve 11.0.0 (Q2 2021) Release Notes
This document describes the changes and functionality available in Sugar® Serve 11.0.0 (Q2 2021). Sugar 11.0.0 is available for both SugarCloud (Sugar-hosted SaaS) and on-site deployments. For information about this release's changes to existing functionality, please refer to the What to Expect When Upgrading to 11.0 article.
Note: Sugar Serve is only available for SugarCloud customers.
Administrator and End User
Feature Enhancements When Upgrading From 10.3 (Q1 2021)
The following feature enhancements are new in Sugar Serve 11.0.0 (Q2 2021) when upgrading from the 10.3 (Q1 2021) release:
- Create case via module tab menu: If you create a case via the Cases module tab menu while in a SugarLive session, the Source, Primary Contact, and Account
- Name fields are automatically populated based on your active session.
- Filtered contact list when a phone number has multiple matches: If the phone number of a call matches multiple contacts in Sugar, all matching contacts are opened in the Search tab of SugarLive so you can select the correct one to open.
- Filtered contact list when a chat customer has multiple matches: If the email or name associated with an incoming chat matches more than one contact in Sugar, all matching contacts are opened in the Search tab of SugarLive so you can select the correct one to open.
- Customizable Detail panel: Admins can now work with dashlets on the Detail panel of SugarLive the same way they would work with dashlets on any other dashboard.
- Customizable Summary panel fields: Admins can now configure which fields are displayed in the Summary panel of SugarLive.
- Unique AWS Secrets Manager names: A new assets package v1.1 is available from your SugarCRM.com account's Downloads page. In it, the updated CloudFormation template uses a unique Secrets Manager name so that you can create multiple stacks without modifying the template file.
Dashboard and User Interface Enhancement
- Improved Knowledge Base Search dashlet: The Knowledge Base Search dashlet has been optimized to only show the published and not-expired articles in search results.
Studio and Administration Enhancements
- Content Security Policy Settings: To protect your instance, Sugar now prevents any external web content from loading in elements such as iframes and Web Page dashlets in your Sugar instance until the administrator adds the web domain as a trusted site in the new Content Security Policy Settings.
- Enable or disable notifications per API platform: Administrators can control whether users should receive assignment notifications when records are created via API on a per-platform basis via Admin > Configure API Platforms.
- Additional SugarBPM evaluation options: When designing process definitions, the Teams field is now a multiselect field, and all multiselect fields now support the "Does Not Include Any" operator.
- Comparing date and datetime fields: It is now possible to compare date and datetime fields in process business rules; when doing so, the time portion of the datetime field is ignored.
Email Template Enhancements
Fixed Issues When Upgrading From 10.3 (Q1 2021)
The following issues are resolved in version 11.0.0 (Q2 2021) when upgrading from the 10.3 (Q1 2021) release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86858: When accessing the focus drawer in the Leads list view, the Plus (+) icon is missing on the Interactions dashlet.
- 86767: Instances may experience performance issues when the SugarBPM database tables grow too large.
- 86702: Resetting a user's password may not work as expected and display an error for instances that have the System-Generated Passwords feature enabled in Admin > Password Management.
- 86574: Mass updating the Teams field for records in certain modules (e.g. Accounts, Contacts) does not work as expected.
- 86558: Shortcut keys may not work as expected in Sugar 10.3.
- 86551: Attempting to add the Activity Stream dashlet to the Focus Drawer dashboard does not work as expected.
- 86538: The Target List subpanel is missing from the Campaigns mdoules.
- 86408: Hovering over long field names (e.g. Account name) may not display the tooltip as expected due to the Focus icon that appears next to the link.
- 86399: In certain circumstances, logging in to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance may display an error message that continues to loop causing login issues for users.
- 86355: Installing a package containing multiple issues via module loader does not display all of the errors as expected and only returns a single error.
- 86323: Navigating to Admin > Trackers may not display the settings as expected and instead display an error.
- 86322: Some schedulers may stop running as the end date values are expired and not updated to an empty value during upgrade. To resolve this issue, stock schedulers with values in the Date & Time End field will be updated to an empty end date value.
- 86203: When users are unable to log in to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance due to failed license validation, the error message that appears is not meaningful enough.
- 86163: In certain circumstances, uninstalling a package in Sugar may improperly cause other packages to get uninstalled resulting in unexpected issues.
- 85969: When a field is deleted then re-created in Studio using a different Data Type but with the same field name, the field incorrectly gets created using the original Data Type again.
- 85707: When logged into Sugar using Safari 14, there may be some unexpected issues with rendering certain areas of Sugar (e.g. Record View layout).
- 85481: Comments in the quote worksheet improperly remove any whitespaces entered at the end of the text and does not display the line breaks as expected.
- 85431: When accessing Sugar using Chrome, images and/or embedded content may not display as expected in the Knowledge Base record view.
- 85371: When team-based permissions are enabled for a module (e.g. Tasks) and the record's Teams field has the Additional Permissions option enabled, the audit log will not display the correct values for changes made to the Teams field.
- 85323: The body of the Knowledge Base record may not display in full width as expected.
- 85233: Updating the quoted line item's discount amount via the API does not trigger the related calculations in the quote's worksheet if the discount type is set to "$".
- 85215: Adding a custom MultiSelect field to the Users module's EditView layout may result in unexpected errors when editing and saving a user record.
- 85051: Dependent fields may incorrectly display a value when adding or removing columns in the module's list view.
- 84957: Certain logic hooks may not trigger as expected for SugarIdentity-enabled instances.
- 84896: In SugarBPM, if two or more Action elements, either in the same or separate process definitions, modify the same record, it may prevent subsequent processes from being triggered by those actions. As a workaround, for processes with a single Action element, set the Run Order field for each relevant process definition.
- 84868: Records with a non-standard Sugar ID number can cause the value in the relationship's relate field to not copy over to the new record as expected when duplicating the parent record.
- 84174: Clicking on a record's direct link from an email may not open up the record in the Sugar mobile app if the instance is SugarIdentity-enabled.
- 84159: When a record (e.g. Cases) contains a calculated field using the
rollupSumfunction that refers to another calculated field in the related module (e.g. Notes), clicking the Show More link in the related record subpanel (e.g. Notes) may cause the rollup calculation to be incorrect.
- 83994: In certain circumstances, campaign emails sent by regular users may not send as expected and result in unexpected errors.
- 83963: In certain circumstances, the exported target list may incorrectly display the wrong related account for a contact.
- 82869: The embedded images in emails sent from Lotus Notes may not display correctly when imported into Sugar.
- 82734: The Contracts subpanel does not display the Preview icon as expected.
- 82693: When importing contacts mapped to new accounts, users may experience unexpected behavior if the system detects an error on the file.
- 82634: Updating an existing quoted line item after adding a new quoted line item using the Product Catalog dashlet may fail to save with an error in the quotes worksheet.
- 82241: The Product Catalog dashlet is not available to add for users assigned a role with no access to the Quotes modules.
- 81999: Users may be unexpectedly logged out when requests with out-of-date user_hash data are sent to the server in close succession.
- 81926: Calculated fields on quoted line items in quotes do not update until the page is refreshed.
- 81624: When composing an email, performing a search using the first and last name in the recipient fields or in the address book does pull up results as expected.
- 81180: When composing an email, searching for a record (e.g. contact) that you do not have access to in the email's recipient field (e.g. To) may result in unexpected behavior.
- 81173: Too many labels are created in the language file when deploying a relationship, causing a potential conflict when a subpanel's label is changed or the instance is redeployed, as the changes in
[lanuage_key].lang.phpmay not override the proper labels.
- 81121: In certain circumstances, the Gantt chart in the Projects module may display an incorrect year of "1907" for the date range if the date format in the user's profile or system locale settings is set to "MM/DD/YYYY".
- 80264: When installing packages in Sugar, the package scanner incorrectly flags dropdown lists containing acceptable characters.
- 79170: In certain circumstances, assignment notifications may be sent out improperly due to calculated fields.
- 78529: Inactive users are improperly available to add as guests when creating meetings or calls.
- 78487: When renaming modules via Admin > Rename Modules, only the most recent changes will remain and any previous updates to module names will be incorrectly removed after save.
- 72177: Extension files are read by date-modified, potentially causing the files to load in an unintended order when migrating environments. To resolve this issue, a new
orderMapping.phpExtension file has been added as of 11.0 to preserve the order based on the real modification dates even when the instance files are moved.
The following known issues are present in version 11.0.0 (Q2 2021). Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86836: When making changes in the Configure Summary Panel drawer of the SugarLive configuration view, opening a module in the navigation bar does not warn you before discarding your changes.
- 86646, 86493: Note attachments may not display as expected after upgrading to version 10.3 or higher.
- 86639: Clicking the Preview (Eye) icon in the Guests panel for calls and meetings may not work as expected.
- 86335: SugarLive does not become available when you populate the Contact Control Panel URL field unless a value is also entered in the Instance Name field. As a workaround, enter a dummy value in the Instance Name field.
- 86256: Portal users may be unable to drag and drop files as attachments for Notes in the Sugar Portal.
- 86255: When SugarLive is open, navigating to the Admin page in Sugar may not work as expected. As a workaround, navigate to a modules list view while SugarLive is open then open SugarLive again and navigate to the Admin page.
- 86060: Adding a Start Event with criteria set to "Assigned to changes" may not trigger the process definition as expected.
- 86010: Auditing relate fields connected to 1:1 relationships only audits changes on one side.
- 85962: Dashlets with filters on a shared dashboard may not be accessible to members of the associated team(s) as expected.
- 85795: When editing the existing inbound email account, the User Name field does not display a value and appears blank in the layout. As a workaround, you can copy the user name value from the inbound email account's detail view and paste it in the edit view when configuring the inbound email account.
- 85589: Saving the SAML settings may fail with an error "Maximum Length should be positive value" when the maximum length is not set for Sugar password requirements.
- 85550: In certain circumstances, the funnel chart in reports may display incorrect values.
- 85593: Multiple entries get added to the Tracker table for SugarBPM and Activity Stream records causing the table to grow very large.
- 85533: If you have multiple tabs open when a call or chat ends in SugarLive, the Create drawer for the call or message record opens in every tab, resulting in duplicate records being created.
- 85458: The body of the email does not display as expected when accessing Sugar via Firefox 80. As a workaround, open the Developer Tools console and refresh the page to view the email body.
- 85435: The subpanel column widths may not behave as expected in certain circumstances to display all the columns without having to use the scrollbar.
- 85410: In certain circumstances, the Related Case field in the Knowledge Base record view may not display the linked record as expected after upgrade.
- 85409: After refreshing the browser, the SugarLive icon in the footer indicates that the user is logged out of SugarLive when they are not.
- 85396: In certain circumstances, administrators are improperly allowed to edit read-only fields in the Users module for SugarIdentity-enabled instances resulting in unexpected behaviors and errors.
- 85368: In certain circumstances, users may run into unexpected errors when trying to access certain modules and/or notice modules missing from the navigation bar.
- 85342: When the Assignment Notification Emails template is customized using new variables (e.g. $account_name), the email notification does not pull in the relevant information as expected and display the variables in plain text instead.
- 85301: The 10.1 upgrade may create a
_overridesubpanelfile for custom module relationships to Opportunities, causing the record view to fail to load in the custom module. As a workaround, you can identify the
_overridesubpanelfile in the following file path of the affected module and delete it, then run a Quick Repair and Rebuild:
- 85267: Upgrading to 10.1.0 may fail for instances that have
upgrade_historypackages installed in a directory other than upload/upgrades.
- 85246: Errors may get logged in the system after upgrading or installing Sugar when certain license data is missing.
- 85047: Moving fields between the Columns and Available Fields sections of Console Settings may not work on Internet Explorer 11.
- 85046: SugarBPM's Round Robin "Set 'Assigned To' by availability" option is not available in Internet Explorer 11.
- 84987: User assigned to the Service Console and/or Renewals Console cannot configure the module tab drawer as expected to add or remove dashlets.
- 84925: The Restore Default Layout option does not bring the customized role-view back to the Default role-view's layout in Studio as expected for the Opportunities module.
- 84909: Hyperlinks are not clickable in text area fields for Legacy modules (e.g. Documents). As a workaround, add"https://" in the URL (e.g. https://www.example.com) for Legacy modules and the hyperlink will then be clickable.
- 84884: For SugarIdentity-enabled instances, employee records that are tied to a user record in the Cloud Settings console cannot be duplicated in Sugar.
- 84692: Certain reports may not generate as expected if the last group-by field is a date (e.g. Opportunities > Week: Expected Close Date) and the report contains a chart (e.g. Horizontal Bar).
- 84684: In certain circumstances, saving the Preview View layout for modules (e.g. Accounts) via Admin > Studio may not work as expected and result in an error.
- 84582: In certain circumstances, a blank space may appear in place of any dependent dropdown field(s) that are hidden in the record view layout if there is a filler next to the field(s). As a workaround, remove the filler next to the dependent dropdown field(s) in Admin > Studio.
- 84551: Legacy workflows created in Sugar Enterprise continue to remain active and trigger improperly after the customer migrates to Sugar Sell or Sugar Serve.
- 84426: The Meeting Type field in the Meetings module does not reflect new values added to the Meeting Type dropdown list in Admin > Dropdown Editor.
- 84357: Adding custom Sales Stage dropdown values may cause the tile view's Opportunities by Sales Stage tab to display blank with the "No data available" message. As a workaround, navigate to Admin > Tile View Settings, remove and add back "Opportunities" in the Enabled Modules field, then configure the Opportunities module settings before clicking "Save".
- 83997: Adding additional panels/tabs or removing the Show More panel in the Record View Layout in Studio may cause the record view layout to display incorrectly. As a workaround, restore the default layout in Admin > Studio.
- 83985: When the "Field Name Placement" user preference is set to "Beside Field Value", some labels will remain above the field value for the Calls and Meetings modules.
- 83880: Changes made to role-based view layouts are not applied to users assigned to the role. As a workaround, perform a Quick Repair and Rebuild for the change to take effect.
- 83847: For instances that only have Sugar Sell and/or Sugar Serve license types, the "Workflow Management" (legacy workflow) link improperly appears on the Admin page.
- 83796: SugarBPM processes always run after module-level logic hooks and it is not possible to configure them to run before logic hooks.
- 83716: Attempting to deploy a package via Module Builder or Module Loader may fail with an error.
- 83715: User assigned to the Service Console and/or Renewals Console does not have access to configure the console settings.
- 83574: Editing contact records containing a duplicate portal name may result in a number of unexpected errors when saving the record.
- 83510: In certain circumstances, PHP warning errors may occur for certain SugarCloud instances.
- 83461: Sugar licenses that are not revalidated after purchasing additional seats or a renewal may result in unexpected behavior with list view filters. As a workaround, re-validate the license via Admin > License Management.
- 83425: Custom Date fields in the PDF template may not respect the user's preferred date format.
- 83335: Performance issues may occur for instances that have a number of related calculated fields, legacy workflows, and SugarBPM processes that trigger at the same time.
- 83328: Generating reports may result in a database error for Sugar instances using MySQL 5.7 if the
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BYsetting is enabled. As a workaround, disable
sql_mode=only_full_group_byin the MySQL server configuration.
- 82914: Running reports in instances with a large number of team sets may fail to generate for non-admin users and result in performance issues.
- 82899: Peforming a recipient search using an email address does not return any records as expected for SugarBPM's Send Message events. As a workaround, manually enter in the full email address and press "Enter" or use the selection option to choose the recipient.
- 82840: Date and datetime fields do not respect the user's preferred format when included on PDFs.
- 82813, 81877: Performing full-text search re-indexes from the command line or via Admin > Search may run out of memory when run on very large data sets.
- 82810: Fields based on non-existent or improperly defined custom field types may cause upgrades to fail.
- 82756: Upgrades fail when a filter exists for a module that has been removed.
- 82742: The Forecast Bar Chart Dashlet may not load as expected in shared dashboards.
- 82559: Certain customizations in Sugar may cause the upgrade to fail.
- 82493: Users may be unable to send outbound emails if the "Allow users to use this account for outgoing email" option is disabled via Admin > System Email Settings.
- 82486: Upgrades may fail when a custom field has conflicting field types defined.
- 82468: Custom decimal fields may prevent upgrades from completing and result in invalid alter queries being generated. As a workaround, use the queries described in the defect's description on the bug portal to convert the decimal fields.
- 82454: Entering duplicate email addresses with different capitalizations (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, Test@here.com) into a record (e.g. Contacts) may result in adverse behaviors.
- 82451: Removing the currency field from the Quotes record view layout may cause an unexpected error when viewing a quote and the Unit Price field to display blank for the quoted line items.
- 82437: Drilling through report charts from the Saved Reports Chart dashlet may not work as expected and return incorrect results if the report has a run-time filter applied.
- 82384: Deleting note records created from email attachments may not work as expected and continue to persist in the upload directory.
- 82361: Emails sent from SugarBPM's processes may not include the link to new lead records generated from a Web-to-Lead form even though the process email template contains a link variable.
- 82230: Exporting a Summation report may fail with an error if the computed derivative (e.g. Count, SUM) is missing in the Choose Display Summaries step.
- 82050: Web logic hooks may not trigger as expected after save when new records are created.
- 82038: Clicking on a Home page tab (e.g. Sales) or attempting to sort by a field column on the Legacy dashboard may not work as expected and result in an error.
- 81929: Report chart drill-through may not work as expected and display an error message (No data available) for reports using the Product Catalog module.
- 81722: Sorting the fields by the column header (e.g. Name) in Admin > Studio or Module Builder may result in CSRF errors being written to the log file.
- 81382: Deleting a target list related to a large number of records may fail with an error.
- 81339: Generating a report (e.g. Summation with Details) grouped by "Fiscal Quarter" for a custom date field (e.g. Fiscal Quarter: Booking Date) may result in a database failure error.
- 81297: If a web-to-lead form gets submitted using an existing email address in Sugar, the email address may not be marked as "Primary" for the generated lead record.
- 81276: When there are multiple group-by fields in a Summation With Details report, generating the report with a chart or trying to view a dashboard containing the saved report chart dashlet may result in performance issues.
- 81152: Event-based gateways improperly consider activity elements to be complete if the activity gets reassigned to another user via "Select New Process User".
- 81151: Report chart drill-through may not work as expected when the report is filtered by a checkbox field.
- 80968: It may not be possible to disable SAML authentication via the user interface after certain actions have been performed on your Sugar instance.
- 80884: Viewing a shared dashboard containing the Forecast Bar Chart dashlet may display a "Loading..." message.
- 80865: It is not possible to search by the Record Name column in Process Management.
- 80759: In PDF templates that contain more than one
hreflink, only the first link works.
- 80730: Reports without charts are improperly available to select in the Saved Reports Chart dashlet.
- 80681: Making changes to a report's relationship-based filters may result in an error when running the report. As a workaround, re-create the report with the desired filter without making any changes to it.
- 80583: Attempting to erase fields (e.g. Description) marked as "Personal Information" from the Opportunities module do not work as expected and result in a 500 error.
- 80091: Creating a dashboard may not work as expected and result in an error for users without private teams. Navigating to Admin > Repair and running "Repair Teams" will help resolve the issue.
- 80002: Generating PDFs using previously existing PDF templates may not display data as expected after upgrading to Sugar versions 7.9 or higher.
- 80001: Email messages sent via SugarBPM may display HTML formatting when records are created using SOAP/REST v4.1. It is recommended to use the latest version of the API.
- 79752: When working with SugarBPM process business rules on Internet Explorer 11, you cannot delete columns from rules in the Rules Builder. As a workaround, please use another supported browser.
- 79715: The Follow button does not appear in the Contracts record view as expected.
- 79712: The "Sign" and "Get latest" links do not appear as expected in the Documents subpanel of the Contracts module.
- 79704: When logged into Sugar with certain languages (e.g. Russian), the list view's Record Actions menu may not appear as expected for some modules (e.g. Dashboards).
- 79698: When merging records, fields that are required under certain conditions are required even if the conditions have not been met.
- 79686: The List Order field in the Contract Types, Manufacturers, Tax Rates, and Shipping Providers modules does not control the order in which the options are listed in the corresponding fields (Type Name, Manufacturer Name, Shipping Provider, Tax Rate) for the Contracts, Quotes, and Product Catalog modules.
- 79640: The Home (Sugar cube) icon shifts position in the navigation bar when "Allow users to select modules to appear in the navigation bar" is enabled.
- 79510: Email addresses are not shown on the import summary screen even though they were properly imported.
- 79173: When attempting to navigate away from the module or save the record, the Unsaved changes warning message may unexpectedly appear for modules containing custom dependent fields.
- 79131: When the "Listview items per page" setting in Admin > System Settings contains a large value (e.g. 50 or greater), it may cause an issue with rendering the "Download PDF" and "Email PDF" options in the record view's actions menu. Changing the "Listview items per page" setting to "20" may help resolve the issue.
- 79108: When editing a record via the list view preview on the intelligence pane, the Resolve Conflict drawer may appear unexpectedly upon save.
- 79009: When the targeted module contains a broken field, configuring an Action element in a process definition causes the Process Design canvas to time out.
- 78890: Updating composer in instances with custom modules deployed from module builder may cause unexpected errors.
- 78885: A SugarBPM process may be prematurely considered complete when part of the process remains unexecuted in job queue.
- 78709: Users assigned a role with Delete, Edit, or Export permission set to "Owner" may improperly be restricted from downloading and emailing PDFs.
- 78667: Attempting to scroll in Sidecar modules (e.g. Meetings) may not work as expected when logged into Sugar on iPad.
- 78600: Special characters are improperly allowed to be entered in dropdown lists' item names.
- 78582: Process definitions do not enforce the requirement that multiple paths must converge before an End event.
- 78580: Saving a record without completing the Salutation field which is marked as required in Admin > Studio may result in unexpected behavior.
- 78527: Inline editing a TextArea field via the subpanel may not work as expected. Reloading the web browser will resolve the issue and allow the user to inline edit the field properly.
- 78334: Performing certain actions in records containing calculated fields with rollup functions (e.g. rollupSum) and a large number of related records may cause performance issues in Sugar.
- 78315: The same Process ID may be used for multiple processes if a process definition's Start condition is triggered by simultaneous events.
- 78128: For dropdown list values, a value's Display Label will improperly revert to a blank value if its Item Name is 0 (zero).
- 77780: Instances using MS SQL may see unexpected behavior due to a lack of ORDER BY clause in the list view query.
- 77738: Attempting to merge two records (e.g. accounts) may fail with an error if the record that is being merged to the primary record contains a large number of related records (e.g. contacts).
- 77719: If a process definition contains a Wait event that is relative to a date field, the process does not adjust for changes that may occur to the date field after the Wait event's initiation.
- 77609: Generating reports with empty relate fields may not include the associated record in the report result as expected if the related record has been deleted.
- 77302: Upgrades may fail due to queries posted by the upgrade exceeding the
- 77287: Performing certain actions (e.g. import, mass update) in Sugar may result in performance issues if there are numerous calculated fields to be updated in related records. As a workaround, add the following line to the
config_override.phpfile to disable the related calculation field updates:
$sugar_config['disable_related_calc_fields'] = true;. But keep in mind that the affected calculated values will not be updated and running Recalculate Values on related records.
- 77249: Guests may not get imported to call or meeting records as expected.
- 77087: When a record is assigned to the user's default private team, changing the Teams field from the private team to another team (e.g. Global) may incorrectly display the team name with the user's last name appended to the end (e.g. Global Smith).
- 77055: Attempting to mass update the user's outbound email client via Admin > User Management may not work as expected.
- 76401: The data in the report chart may be inconsistent between the report chart dashlet and the Reports module.
- 76014: Mass-updating a large number of records that trigger the start event on one or more process definitions will result in a PHP timeout error. Additionally, any processes created before PHP timed out may be corrupt.
- 75254: Printing reports (e.g. Summation With Details report) to PDF may not work as expected when logged into Sugar via a mobile browser.
- 74919: Performing certain actions (e.g. Quick Repair and Rebuild) in Sugar that rebuild the cache files may cause unexpected issues in the system if there are multiple users logged in and utilizing Sugar. As a workaround, perform such actions during off-hours where users are not utilizing the system.
- 74628: Certain workflows using a Relate-type field in the condition may fail to load as expected and result in errors after upgrading to 7.6.x.x. As a workaround, run the following query in the instance's expressions table:
UPDATE expressions SET exp_type = "id" WHERE exp_type = "relate" AND lhs_field = "assigned_user_id"
- 74382: The Case Summary dashlet may not work as expected and cause an internal server error if the account record has a large number of related cases.
- 74350: An unexpected error may occur when saving a record if there is an issue with the user's default team in the database. As a workaround, run the following query in the instance's team sets table. The affected users will then need to edit their profile to configure their default teams again.
UPDATE team_sets SET deleted = 1 WHERE id NOT IN ("select team_set_id from team_sets_teams where deleted = 0") AND deleted = 0
- 73566: Calculated or dependent fields containing a
related()function may not get calculated until after save for activity-type modules (e.g. Notes).
- 73468: Time-elapse workflow may not trigger as expected when a date field (e.g. Expected Close Date) in the condition is set to a date in the future.
- 72810: Filtering the list view search using custom checkbox fields may not work as expected.
- 72581: Attempting to merge records in modules containing required dependent fields may not work as expected.
- 71950: Adding TinyMCE to a TextArea-type field (e.g. Description) may cause the field to not display properly in record view when accessing Sugar via certain browsers (e.g. Firefox).
- 71848: When a large number (e.g. 60) of PDF templates are available in a module, users may not be able to scroll through the full list of templates via the "Download PDF" or "Email PDF" options in the record view. As a workaround, changing the screen resolution or reducing the number of templates may help resolve the issue.
- 71733: Printing archived emails via the browser's print option may not display correctly.
- 70940: Attempting to disable the SAML authentication via Admin > Password Management may not work as expected if the
config.phphas been set to
- 68985: Custom relationships created between a module and the Activities module via Admin > Studio cannot be deleted as expected.
- 68975: Changing the order of subpanels via Admin > Display Modules and Subpanels does not preserve the order upon save.
- 68112: Matrix-type reports display incorrectly when exported to PDF.
Please refer to the Developer Blog in the SugarClub community for a summary of the changes in version 11.0.0 (Q2 2021) that may affect developers.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 11.0.x Supported Platforms.
Sugar Serve and Sugar Sell Upgrade Paths
Last modified: 2021-11-05 16:29:37