SugarIdentity Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 7.2 release of SugarIdentity on October 19, 2021. Please refer to the SugarIdentity Archived Release Notes page for previous releases. For more information on accessing and using the SugarIdentity service, refer to the SugarIdentity Guide. For information on supported platforms, refer to the SugarCloud Services Supported Platforms page.
Note: Only some SugarCloud instances use SugarIdentity. Refer to the SugarIdentity Guide to determine if yours is configured to do so. Existing customers will be notified before their instances begin using the service.
The following issue has been resolved in the 7.2 release of SugarIdentity. Case portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 88073: When using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) with SCIM configured, updates made to the user via the Azure AD may fail to sync to SugarIdentity with an error.
The following known issues are present in the 7.2 release of SugarIdentity. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 87907: The Language link does not appear on the QR Code, Secret Key, and 6-digit code screens when logging in to Sugar using multi-factor authentication.
- 84844: More active users can be added in SugarIdentity than is allowed by the instance's license limit causing a mismatch between SugarIdentity and Sugar. As a workaround, create the user with an Inactive status so that it syncs to the Sugar application, then make the necessary adjustments to the license types or statuses in Sugar to activate the new user and stay within the license limit.
The following issues identified in the Sugar application may affect instances using SugarIdentity. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 87960: For Sugar versions 11.1.0 and higher, having the Administration page open in Sugar when initiating the impersonation session in SugarCloud Settings may cause the impersonation to fail with an error. As a workaround, navigate away from the Admin page before initiating the impersonation session.
- 87908: The Reset Multi-Factor Auth option improperly appears during a user impersonation session.
- 87698: For Sugar versions 11.1.0 and higher, if an admin impersonates a user and the access token expires, the admin user improperly begins to impersonate their own Sugar account once the user's impersonation session ends.
Last modified: 2021-10-19 14:31:44