Sugar Connect Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the current Sugar Connect release. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Plug-Ins Supported Platforms page. For information on historical releases, please refer to the Archived Release Notes.
Sugar Connect 22.1 (October 1, 2021)
This release updates the Sugar Connect sidebar to version 22.214.171.124.
The following issue has been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 88129: When two-way calendar sync is enabled, some meeting guests may receive duplicate meeting invitations each time the sync runs.
Sugar Connect 22.0 (September 18, 2021)
This release updates the Sugar Connect sidebar to version 126.96.36.199.
The following features were deployed in this release of Sugar Connect:
- One-way Calendar Sync: You now have the option to sync your calendar events in one direction, from your external calendar to your Sugar calendar.
- Admin Option to Set Sync Method: Sugar Connect administrators can now set the calendar sync method for their tenant.
- Call and Task Status Options Added to Calendar Sync: In addition to meetings, you can now select which calls and tasks should sync to your calendar based on their statuses.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 86875: In the Sugar Connect Sidebar, the Plus button in the Documents module may result in an error message.
- 86853: The option to create a lead or contact record in the sidebar is unavailable when the Leads and Contacts modules are removed from Sugar's navigation bar.
The following are known issues in the latest release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 87526: Using the Send Later feature causes the draft email screen to close and adds the email to the queue for sending later, without allowing the user to continue composing the email and click "Send".
- 86659: In Google Workspace, the cursor repositions and potentially deletes text when replying to an email and email tracking is enabled.
- 85861: Sugar record view layouts containing dependent fields or customizations controlling subpanel views may not display correctly in the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 84327: Contacts synced from Sugar are not differentiated from those created in Outlook.
Last modified: 2021-10-04 13:58:15