Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 42.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 42.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Doc Merge: It is now possible to generate PDF and DOCX files based on records directly in the mobile app when connected to a Sugar Sell or Serve instance.
- Forecasting at the opportunity level: It is now possible to cascade the value of an opportunity's Forecast field to its eligible revenue line items by checking the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox when editing the value on the opportunity.
- Refresh all dashlet tabs at once: When pulling down to refresh a multi-tabbed dashlet (e.g., Active Tasks), all tabs are refreshed rather than just the one you are viewing.
The following issue is resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following link for more details about this issue:
- 88908, 80995: Images added to records while offline are not properly saved and synced to the Sugar instance when the app goes online again.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88610: The Contracts subpanel may not be displayed in the Related tab of modules with a relationship to contracts (e.g., accounts).
- 88253: When connected to a Sugar instance using the opportunities-only model, the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox is still displayed on opportunities and prevents the user from editing the Expected Close Date.
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 86695: Tapping an email address to compose an email opens the default iOS mail app even if you have set a different email application as your default.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2022-03-30 12:15:08