Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 41.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 41.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Email composing in the app: You can now draft, send, and reply to emails directly in Sugar Mobile.
- Rich-text formatting: Draft and format emails using the WYSIWYG text editor.
- Recipient selection: Use the address book, suggested recipients, or manual entry to add recipients to the email.
- Email templates and signatures: Select and apply email templates and signatures that you have access to in Sugar, including having your default signature applied by default.
- Push notifications in more regions: Push notifications for record assignments and comment log mentions are now available for devices connected to Sugar instances in the following regions: Canada (Central) and Europe (London).
- Global Search custom filters: You can now build and save custom filters in Global Search to narrow down the results to a subset of modules and further apply predefined filters such as "Modified by Me".
- Compose Email Action Buttons: The Compose Email action type is now available to be used in Action Buttons in the mobile app.
- List view filter improvements:
- Temporary list view filters: You can now build filters on list views without saving them, allowing you to temporarily apply a filter without cluttering the list of saved filters for the module.
- Text search with a custom filter applied: It is now possible to search via the search bar when you have a custom filter applied so that you can search within the filtered list of results.
- Calendar improvements:
- Overlapping events displayed side by side: Calendar events that take place in overlapping time slots are now displayed side by side in day view so that the contents of each event are not hidden by other events.
- Full task duration shown in the calendar: Tasks are now displayed from their start time until their due date and time instead of only on their due date.
- Agenda view updated when opened: After switching from day view, agenda view now automatically loads any new events so you do not have to manually refresh to see updates.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88884: If a module has a dropdown field with a large number of values, it may cause the module's list view to be slow to load and appear to be frozen.
- 88845: An error may occur when opening the list of notes related to a case in the mobile app.
- 88361: Opportunity fields that can be cascaded (e.g., Expected Close Date) are not editable and their values cannot be cascaded to the opportunity's revenue line items using the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox when connected to a Sugar Enterprise instance.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88610: The Contracts subpanel may not be displayed in the Related tab of modules with a relationship to contracts (e.g., accounts).
- 88253: When connected to a Sugar instance using the opportunities-only model, the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox is still displayed on opportunities and prevents the user from editing the Expected Close Date.
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 86695: Tapping an email address to compose an email opens the default iOS mail app even if you have set a different email application as your default.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2022-03-30 12:15:30