Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 38.1
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 38.1.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88452: An internal server error may occur when searching for a record in a relationship field based on a custom module.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88253: When connected to a Sugar instance using the opportunities-only model, the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox is still displayed on opportunities and prevents the user from editing the Expected Close Date.
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 86695: Tapping an email address to compose an email opens the default iOS mail app even if you have set a different email application as your default.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-11-24 22:17:55