Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 36.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 36.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Mobile calendar view: A configurable and searchable calendar has been added to Sugar Mobile where you can schedule and view your calls, meetings, and tasks in an agenda view and a day view.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87891: If more than 20 users are returned when selecting a user to which to assign a record, only the first 20 users are available in the list.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 86695: Tapping an email address to compose an email opens the default iOS mail app even if you have set a different email application as your default.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-09-17 16:02:37