Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 32.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 32.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Improved handling of server configuration changes: If an admin makes configuration changes on your Sugar instance while you are working offline in Sugar Mobile, the app now syncs your changes and the configuration changes more cleanly to minimize data loss.
- Google OIDC support: Sugar Mobile now supports OpenID Connect (OIDC) through Google for single sign-on (SSO) login.
- Right-to-left language support for List View Builder: List View Builder and user-configurable list views now support right-to-left languages so users working in these languages can customize their list view layouts in a way that makes sense for their language.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87076: The Planned Activities and Active Tasks dashlets do not show the names of the records in each tab.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-05-19 21:08:05