Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 30.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 30.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- SugarPredict field badges: When connected to Sugar Sell with SugarPredict enabled, the Prediction field is displayed as a color-coded badge in Sugar Mobile, similar to how it is displayed in the desktop app.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86725: Sugar Mobile may crash when uploading an image to a record with many image fields on edit view.
- 86682: Records in modules containing a large number of calculated fields may fail to open and result in a 414 error on Sugar Mobile.
- 86573: Web Page dashlets do not appear in dashboards on Sugar Mobile.
- 86546: Attachments on email records cannot be downloaded on Sugar Mobile.
- 86117: When adding a quoted line item to a quote, the currency of the unit price cannot be changed.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86116: MultiSelect fields that contain more than 60 values do not show all available values in Sugar Mobile.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-03-18 19:32:17