Sugar Mobile for iOS Release Notes 27.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 27.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Copy address: A new "Copy address" option has been added to the menu that appears when you map an address, allowing you to copy the address to paste into another app.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85848: When logging a call, the Related To field is not available to be updated when saving the call record.
- 85399: It is not possible to remove the File field from the Mobile layouts of custom File-type modules.
- 85214: When drilling through data in Saved Reports Chart dashlets to view the records in list view, it may not be possible to load the list view.
- 85188: Sugar Mobile may not update the value of calculated fields when creating or updating a record.
- 70728: Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359: Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 85153: Users may not be able to able to log in to a Sugar instance that uses single sign-on (e.g. SAML).
- 84923: Sugar Mobile for iOS does not allow the Face ID feature for Sugar instances using SugarIdentity.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2020-12-16 20:12:26