Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 44.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 44.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancement is available in this release:
- List view multi-selection and mass update: Press and hold records in any list view to select many records at once and perform the following mass actions on them:
- Delete: Delete the selected records.
- Doc Merge: Merge multiple records into one document, for example, a set of mailing labels based on contact records in Sugar.
- Email: For records with an email address (e.g., contacts, leads), start composing an email to all selected recipients.
- Export: Export the selected records to a CSV file that can be opened in a spreadsheet application.
The following issue is resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following link for more details about this issue:
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88610: The Contracts subpanel may not be displayed in the Related tab of modules with a relationship to contracts (e.g., accounts).
- 88412: It is not possible to add a new attachment to a note via Sugar Mobile if the note already has at least one attached file.
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2022-04-29 16:26:47