Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 43.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 43.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Dropdown-conditional detail views: Administrators can now define detail view layouts that will change based on the value selected from a given dropdown field on the record.
- Email recipient modules: When selecting recipients while composing an email, the module of the recipient (e.g., contact, user) is indicated by a color-coded circle so you can confirm which type of record you are choosing.
- Tasks with no start date shown on calendar: Tasks that have a due date but no start date set are now displayed in the calendar's day view at the time they are due.
- Improved note attachment upload performance: Uploading reliability has been improved when attaching multiple files to a note when the internet connection is poor.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 89244: An internal error occurs when trying to set a custom Product Catalog relationship field on a record.
- 89028: Sugar Mobile does not respect the user's email client preference (i.e., Sugar or external) and always uses the Sugar email client within the app.
- 88253: When connected to a Sugar instance using the opportunities-only model, the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox is still displayed on opportunities and prevents the user from editing the Expected Close Date.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88610: The Contracts subpanel may not be displayed in the Related tab of modules with a relationship to contracts (e.g., accounts).
- 88412: It is not possible to add a new attachment to a note via Sugar Mobile if the note already has at least one attached file.
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2022-04-01 20:02:56