Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 39.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 39.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Show the calendar when opening the app: You can now configure Sugar Mobile to display the calendar when you first open the app by changing the Start Screen option in the Settings page.
- Default list view filter names: When building a custom filter on any list view, the filter now has a default name populated so you have the option to save without entering a name manually.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88253: When connected to a Sugar instance using the opportunities-only model, the Update Open Revenue Line Items checkbox is still displayed on opportunities and prevents the user from editing the Expected Close Date.
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-12-10 22:42:00