Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 37.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 37.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Escalations: You can now escalate accounts, cases, and opportunities and manage these escalations in the Escalations module on Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on Sugar Sell, Serve, Ultimate, or Enterprise version 11.2 and higher.
- Opportunity cascading: Opportunity values for the following fields can now be pushed down to the open revenue line items when editing an opportunity: Expected Close Date, Sales Stage, Service Start Date, and Service Duration.
- Expanded default list view fields: The default list view layout for each module now displays the first eleven fields configured by the admin instead of the first eight to fully use the maximum number of rows per record.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 88050: A "Resource not found" error occurs when opening an email record via the Emails subpanel of another record (e.g., an account).
- 87492: Sugar Mobile only shows the two most recently used Home dashboards in the list of dashboards in the main menu.
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-11-05 18:23:10