Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 33.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 33.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Push notifications: When connected to an eligible Sugar instance on the upcoming Sugar version 11.1 or higher, users can configure and receive push notifications on their device for record assignments and comment log mentions.
- Purchase History dashlet: The Purchase History dashlet is now available on Sugar Mobile, allowing you to easily view the purchases of the account you are viewing.
- Access to documentation in the app: Links to the user guide and the current version's release notes have been added to the About page to help you look up mobile topics and see what's new.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87289: Quoted line items not based on a product in the product catalog cannot be opened via the quote worksheet on Sugar Mobile.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-06-16 19:25:41