Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 31.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 31.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- List View Builder: Users can now design the layout of each list view in Sugar Mobile by choosing the fields that are displayed and how they are organized.
- The layout has been expanded to allow up to four rows of data and multiple fields per row, for a total of 28 field slots per record.
- Admins can configure a default layout and available fields in Studio, which users can then adjust to customize their list views to meet their own needs.
- Knowledge Base module: The Knowledge Base module is now available on Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on version 11.0 or higher.
- Quote layout updates sync to Sugar Mobile: The Quote Worksheet layout in Sugar will now sync to the Quotes detail view in Sugar Mobile. For those upgrading to 11.0, the administrator must re-save the Quotes Configuration admin page for the layout to be applied in the mobile app.
- Improved file attachment handling: When creating or editing a record with many file attachments, Sugar Mobile now handles file upload issues (e.g. lost connection) more robustly.
- Always Offline mode: This new setting allows you to force Sugar Mobile to stay offline and queue all actions in the transaction log. This can be useful in areas with unreliable service to prevent failed sync attempts.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86736: When access to the Tags module is disabled, it is not possible to add a tag to a record in Sugar Mobile even though it is possible in the desktop app.
- 86640: An error occurs when logging a call made to an account with a forward slash in the record name.
- 86626: When logging a call to a contact, the Related To field may incorrectly be set to the contact instead of to the contact's account.
- 86116: MultiSelect fields that contain more than 60 values do not show all available values in Sugar Mobile.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86833: If a user recently performed actions while Sugar Mobile was offline and a server configuration change causes the app to reload when the user reconnects, their offline changes may be lost.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-04-28 21:32:18