Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 29.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 29.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Dashlets automatically refreshed: Dashlets are now automatically refreshed when you open them on Sugar Mobile so that the data shown is up to date.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86403: Records cannot be saved on Sugar Mobile if they contain a MultiSelect field with values that are only numerical (e.g. "1").
- 86338: Quote PDFs generated from Sugar Mobile do not use the user's preferred currency for all currency field values.
- 86318: SugarLogic functions may not be evaluated in Sugar Mobile if used in a custom dependency.
- 86275: The Saved Reports Chart dashlet may fail to display its chart if the report's target module is not enabled to be displayed in Sugar Mobile.
- 86230: The Related To field is not displayed on note records even if it is included in the detail view layout in Studio; if the field is required, the record cannot be saved.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86116: MultiSelect fields that contain more than 60 values do not show all available values in Sugar Mobile.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-02-12 15:24:42