Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 28.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 28.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Dark mode: Users can now change the appearance of Sugar Mobile to either dark or light using the Appearance field under "Settings".
- Multiple attachments on notes: It is now possible to attach multiple files to notes in Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on version 10.3 or higher.
- Renaming note attachments: When creating a new note, press and hold the name of uploaded file attachments to rename them before saving the note.
- Contracts module: The Contracts module is now available on Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on version 10.3 or higher.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85785: The values in MultiSelect fields may be sorted differently in Sugar Mobile than they are in the desktop application.
- 85325: Dropdown fields that are dependent on a parent field may not respect role restrictions applied to specific values.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86230: The Related To field is not displayed on note records even if it is included in the detail view layout in Studio; if the field is required, the record cannot be saved.
- 86116: MultiSelect fields that contain more than 60 values do not show all available values in Sugar Mobile.
- 85262: It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799: When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2021-01-20 21:32:44