Sugar Mobile for Android Release Notes 26.0
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 26.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Long field names : Field names longer than 32 characters are no longer truncated in Sugar Mobile; instead, the text is wrapped so that the whole field name can be shown.
- Quote menu options : It is now possible to perform quote-specific actions (e.g. download quote PDF) whether you are accessing a quote directly from the Quotes module or via the related records on another record, such as an account.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85911 : Dashboards and dashlets may become inaccessible on Sugar Mobile when connecting to a Sugar instance on version 10.2 or higher.
- 85743 : Opening a file on your mobile device with Sugar Mobile causes the app to freeze and the file to not be opened.
- 85538 : Creating a record with a required flex relate field from the subpanel of another module fails to automatically populate the flex relate field.
- 85418 : Performing a search on list view with the results sorted by a specific field causes that field to be hidden in the list view search results.
- 85258 : When opening a SugarBPM process targeting a quote, the worksheet for each of the quote's quoted line items is not visible; only each line item's total can be seen.
- 85199 : Saving a record without role permissions for a field with a default value on the module causes the user to encounter an error and the record to not be saved.
- 84110 : If a custom field of type "Phone" is created, with the type capitalized, the field is read-only in Sugar Mobile despite being editable in the desktop app.
- 82550 : If the Status, Start Date, and End Date fields are not shown in the Calls edit view, calls longer than one minute cannot be saved.
- 80474 : If your Sugar instance is enabled for offline use, saving a call with the Related To field set to a contact does not add the contact as a guest in the call.
- 80332 : Using the populate_list array in a code customization may not work if the triggering action is performed in Sugar Mobile instead of the desktop app.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85262 : It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799 : When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar's mobile solutions, please refer to the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Last modified: 2020-11-18 13:01:57