Mobile SDK Release Notes 188.8.131.527-1.4.1-2
This document describes the changes introduced in SugarCRM Mobile SDK Release 184.108.40.2067-1.4.1-2.
Mobile apps produced using the SDK follow the device and Sugar version compatibility of the relevant SugarCRM Mobile version as described on the Mobile Supported Platforms page.
Enhancements and Changes
The following features and changes have been introduced in this version of the Mobile SDK:
- The core corresponds to the production version of SugarCRM Mobile 220.127.116.117. See the Android or iOS release notes for SugarCRM Mobile 6.2.0 for details.
Use the following steps to upgrade a custom app from SDK version 18.104.22.1689-1.4.0-2 to version 22.214.171.1247-1.4.1-2:
package.jsonin your custom app folder to specify "126.96.36.1997-1.4.1-2" for the
- Re-create native projects by running
- Restart the debug server and rebuild the app.
The following are known issues in this release of the Mobile SDK:
- Customizing the color of the status bar using
statusBarBackgroundColormay result in partially broken layout on iPhone X.
- Android builds may fail with the following message (use the
EACCESS with <some path>/gradle
To correct the issue, run the following command from your terminal:
chmod +x <some path>/gradle
- Android builds may fail with the following message:
You have not accepted the license agreements of the following...
To correct the issue, run the following command from a terminal:
brew install librsvgmay fail with an EACCESS error. Brew package manager recommends using the install command without
sudo. Run the following command to change permissions:
sudo chown -R $(whoami):admin /usr/local
Last modified: 2018-07-27 00:24:53