Sugar Market Release Notes
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 22.1 on January 11, 2022. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following features have been deployed in release 22.1 of Sugar Market:
- Updated SugarCRM Connector: The SugarCRM Connector has been updated to V1.3.4 to resolve an issue that prevented editing of Portal user profiles in Sugar.
- Interest prediction scores in Nurture Builder 2.0: This release introduces the ability to evaluate nurture participants by interest prediction score using the Evaluate Field element.
- Increased Contact journey date range: The default date range for the Contact journey has been increased to 90 days from 30 days to provide more engagement information on the initial view, reducing the number of clicks for a better user experience.
- Global Dashboard updates:
- Modernized user interface through a style refresh.
- Access data quicker with single-click drill-through on individual chart elements and targeted access to data points on timeline charts.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following link for more details about the issue:
- 88317: URL links are displayed as phone links in Email Builder 2.0.
- 88103: Nurtures with a send email element error out when they are published while the email session is in edit mode. A preventative measure will be implemented in a future release.
- 88692: Password reset produces an error for APAC customers.
The following additional issue has been resolved in this release:
- Updating a scoring profile selection in the Contacts list view more than once does not update the displayed score.
Last modified: 2022-01-11 19:59:48