Sugar Market Release Notes
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 23.4 on March 7, 2023. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following feature has been deployed in release 23.4 of Sugar Market:
- Report filter improvements: You can now quickly select Geos from a dropdown field when using the "In geos" and "Not in geos" operators as a report filter.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 91268: The geos operator does not function correctly when used in a custom report filter.
- 91203: Some reports created before Sugar Market 23.1 fail to run when using a custom view as the data source.
- 91390: Some Advanced Analytics notifications fail to send.
- 91332: Some customers cannot delete custom fields.
- 91212: When creating a report, previously selected columns are not displayed as selected in the add columns user interface.
Last modified: 2023-03-07 23:35:46