Sugar Market Release Notes
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 21.17 on September 14, 2021. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following features have been deployed in release 21.17 of Sugar Market.
- Hosting for APAC: Starting with this release, Sugar Market instances can be hosted in Australia for the APAC region.
- Email Builder 2.0 templates in CRM integration: The option to make an Email Builder 2.0 template available to Sales through the CRM integration has been added to the Build step in Email Builder 2.0.
- Advanced search improvement: The following improvements have been made to the Advanced search functionality for the "Created by" field: the value defaults to the current user, users can search this field with other search criteria, and only active users are shown.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87909: The "Remove from Nurture 2.0" scoring action is missing from the scoring profile Scoring Actions list.
- 87774: An error is encountered when using the "Jump to Nurture" step in Nurture Builder 2.0 to jump to the start of another nurture. This error only occurs when jumping to a start step; it does not occur when jumping to any other step.
Last modified: 2021-09-14 18:22:30