Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.2 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 3.1.2 release of Sugar® Connector for Marketo.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo:
- Additional fields available to map : The Person Notes and Company Notes fields are available to map between Marketo and Sugar on the Map Connector Fields page in Admin > Connectors.
- Proxy settings support for Marketo connector : The Marketo connector now supports the proxy settings configured in Sugar.
- "Purge old deleted records from Marketo queue table" scheduler : A new Marketo scheduler has been added in Sugar to periodically remove deleted records from the Marketo queue table.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 74718 : Relating a contact record to an account via the Contacts subpanel in the Accounts module may not sync and update the Company Info tab in Marketo as expected.
- 76354 : Entering an invalid module name in the SugarCRM Type field in Marketo may cause the connection to fail and not sync data to Sugar as expected.
- 76605 : When the Marketo connector is enabled, the sync between Sugar and Marketo becomes active even though the Marketo schedulers in Sugar are inactive.
- 76684 : Logic hooks and workflows can cause the Marketo sync process to errantly produce duplicate sync actions.
- 76776 : Inconsistent capitalization in a record's email address between Sugar and Marketo will cause syncing issues and potentially exhaust Marketo API usage limits.
The following are known issues in this release of Sugar Connector for Marketo. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 77703 : Uninstalling the Marketo connector after upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 will not remove the connector from Sugar as expected.
Last modified: 2020-08-10 16:41:47