Hint 5.4.3 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.4.3 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following feature is included in this release of Hint:
- Support for Sugar 11.3.x (Q1 2022): Hint 5.4.3 is supported for use with Sugar's upcoming Q1 2022 release.
- Disabled auto-assignment of Hint licenses: Starting with this release, Hint licenses are no longer auto-assigned after a new Hint installation in order to prepare for license management via SugarCloud Settings in Sugar 11.3.
- Updated icons on Admin page: The Hint icons on Sugar's Admin page have been updated to match the refreshed styles in Sugar 11.3.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 86698: Upgrading Hint does not remove custom files that are no longer needed, causing unexpected behavior in other Sugar features.
- 86367: On the Accounts, Contacts, and Leads modules' dashboards, certain legacy dashboard buttons (e.g., "Create") are erroneously displayed and cannot be used. However, all of the dashboard functions are still available via the floating actions buttons.
- 86330: Accessing the Contacts module with Hint installed may generate a large number of PHP warnings in the PHP log.
- 81059: Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.
Last modified: 2021-12-15 16:24:33