Hint 5.3.4 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.3.4 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Support for Sugar 11.0.x (Q2 2021): Hint 5.3.4 is supported for use with Sugar's Q2 2021 release.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 87345: After uninstalling and re-installing Hint 5.3.4 using Module Loader, users may stop seeing news articles in the Hint Insights dashlet. As a workaround, an admin can use the Resync With the Hint Insights Service admin feature to start receiving news articles again.
- 86330: Accessing the Contacts module with Hint installed may generate a large number of PHP warnings in the PHP log.
- 82507: The Hint jobs created for use by Hint are not editable in Admin > Scheduler.
- 82058: Uninstalling Hint does not remove the Hint-specific fields from the Sugar instance.
- 81059: Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.
Last modified: 2021-07-12 20:14:27