Hint 5.3.1 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.3.1 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
Hint 5.3.1 is a security update released to address a security issue identified during our routine QA checks. We recommend that you install this update at the earliest opportunity.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85002 : When upgrading Hint using Module Loader, an additional progress bar may display as incomplete even though the package installation completed successfully due to issue 85000 in Sugar.
- 82507 : The Hint jobs created for use by Hint are not editable in Admin > Scheduler.
- 82505 : Hint installation appears to succeed but actually fails due to issue 84288 in Sugar.
- 82058 : Uninstalling Hint does not remove the Hint-specific fields from the Sugar instance.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.
Last modified: 2022-09-14 15:36:31