Hint 5.3.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.3.0 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Account auto-fill : When entering a new account name, Hint now provides account suggestions and automatically populates all available fields when you select one of the suggestions.
- Field configuration
- Field enrichment configuration : It is now possible to configure which fields Hint can enrich in addition to which fields are displayed in the Hint panel.
- Filtering fields during configuration : A search bar has been added to the Hint Fields drawer to quickly find the field you are trying to configure.
- Phone number types : Hint now identifies the type (e.g. mobile) of each phone number in the enriched data for contacts and leads.
- Support for Sugar 10.1.x (Q3 2020) : Hint 5.3.0 is supported for use with Sugar's upcoming Q3 2020 release.
- Edge browser support : Hint 5.3.0 is supported for use in the Edge browser.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about the issues:
- 84300 : The Hint tab is not available in the intelligence pane on Leads list view.
- 84160 : Dollar amount fields in Hint may show the wrong currency.
- 83844 : The Annual Revenue field on Lead records may be blank in Hint when a value is available.
- 83608 : Hint Insights email digests may contain duplicate news stories.
- 82628 : An error may occur when creating a case with the "require_accounts" config setting disabled when Hint is installed.
- 82537 : The opt-out icon next to email addresses that have opted out of marketing campaigns may not be displayed in record view.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82507 : The Hint jobs created for use by Hint are not editable in Admin > Scheduler.
- 82505 : Hint installation appears to succeed but actually fails due to defect 84288 in Sugar.
- 82058 : Uninstalling Hint does not remove the Hint-specific fields from the Sugar instance.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.
Last modified: 2020-07-27 17:44:18