Hint 5.1.2 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.1.2 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
Hint 5.1.2 is a security update released to address a security vulnerability identified during our routine QA checks.
We strongly recommend that you install this update at the earliest opportunity. While we have not experienced any reported incidents relating to this vulnerability to date, failure to install this update could leave you exposed to malicious third-party attacks. For more information regarding this, please refer to the following Security Advisory announcements:
- Security Advisory sugarcrm-sa-2019-018 : An unauthenticated user may trigger specific actions to inject or corrupt data in the Hint application.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82004 : Using the mobile browser on some tablets in portrait mode, action buttons may be missing from the Hint Configuration screen after viewing the Hint panel on a record.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 04:40:11