Hint 5.0.1 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 5.0.1 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following issue has been resolved in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following link for more details about the issue:
- 82031 : Changes to a user's news notification preferences may not take effect.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82004 : Using the mobile browser on some tablets in portrait mode, action buttons may be missing from the Hint Configuration screen after viewing the Hint panel on a record.
- 82003 : In some cases, news may not be delivered via the Hint Insights dashlet, desktop notifications, or instant email alerts.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 04:41:11