Hint 4.0.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 4.0.0 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Admin configuration : Administrators can configure the Hint dashboard's visible fields and layouts for accounts, contacts, and leads.
- Product tour : New installations of Hint will present a quick in-app tour when users next log on.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79087 : Calls and meetings in Hint's Activity History section incorrectly display the record's creation date rather than the start date.
- 79081 : Checking the "Enable edit in Preview pane" option in Admin > System Settings does not allow contacts and leads to be edited via the Hint panel when previewing the records.
- 79080 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button on Global Search or a bug, tag, call, or meeting record will not display the Activity History as expected.
- 79079 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button when merging contacts or leads does not display enriched data.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 04:44:20