Hint 3.0.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 3.0.0 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Hint for accounts : Hint data can now be retrieved and downloaded for the Accounts module.
- Selective import during record creation : When creating a lead, contact, or account, users now have the option to import some or all Hint data rather than having the data imported automatically.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79087 : Calls and meetings in Hint's Activity History section incorrectly display the record's creation date rather than the start date.
- 79081 : Checking the "Enable edit in Preview pane" option in Admin > System Settings does not allow contacts and leads to be edited via the Hint panel when previewing the records.
- 79080 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button on Global Search or a bug, tag, call, or meeting record will not display the Activity History as expected.
- 79079 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button when merging contacts or leads does not display enriched data.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 04:44:53