Hint 2.1.0 Release Notes
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 2.1.0 release of Hint. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Sugar 7.10.x Support : Hint supports Sugar version 7.10.x.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79079 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button when merging contacts or leads does not display enriched data.
- 79080 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button on Global Search or a bug, tag, call, or meeting record will not display the Activity History as expected.
- 79081 : Checking the "Enable edit in Preview pane" option in Admin > System Settings does not allow contacts and leads to be edited via the Hint panel when previewing the records.
- 79087 : Calls and meetings in Hint's Activity History section incorrectly display the record's creation date rather than the start date.
Last modified: 2020-07-29 04:45:20