Sugar Community Edition 6.5.14 Release Notes
This document describes enhancements to existing features, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.14.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
For information on Sugar Plug-ins download and installation, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.14 are listed below:
- Salutation field included in module-specific search results : Search can now be performed for the Relate to field using salutation when searching for records (e.g. Mr. Adam Moore) within a specific module.
- Due date added to History subpanel : Due date field has been added to the History subpanel to reflect the actual start date and time of the activity.
The following are known issues with Sugar 6.5.14:
Orphaned document files remain in file system : Orphaned files associated to deleted documents from the past continue to remain in the file system.
Bug associated with this issue: 63703
The fixes for Release 6.5.14 are detailed below:
- 25736 : Exporting records with multiple email addresses will result in only the primary email address being included on the exported file.
- 46152 : Custom Relate to field does not import as expected.
- 56573 : Job queue does not work as expected with custom classes.
- 57145 : Custom package labels not respected when the label has been previously modified in Studio.
- 58955 : Deleting a document from the Sugar database leaves the associated file orphaned in the file system.
- 59823 : Company type modules ( e.g. Accounts ) do not return bean id from save method.
- 62662 : Accounts and contacts with the same record ID results in duplicate campaign information being displayed improperly within the related Campaigns subpanel.
- 62838 : Save button in the quick edit form of Users list view displays in English when logged in with non-English language.
- 62928 : Search queries including multiple subselects result in performance issues.
- 62936 : Scheduler configuration variables are not correctly set.
- 62937 : Changing the default starting module causes inaccurate session expiration message to appear.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "6.5.14" in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use "6.5.14" in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Antonio Musarra
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Björn Schotte, Mayflower GmbH
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Daniel Gadd, Aura Information Security
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Jon Auer
- Jonathan Cutting, EnableIT SugarUK Technologies Ltd
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Masaki Fukumitsu
- Matthew Poer, Profiling Solutions
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
- Yoann Hercouet, System in Motion
Copyright 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License