This document describes fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.13.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
For information on Sugar Plug-ins download and installation, see this Knowledge Base article.
The fixes for Release 6.5.13 are detailed below:
- 52331 : Dashlets set to "Do not auto-refresh" on the user’s Home page inherits the system’s minimum auto-refresh interval improperly.
- 54203 : Custom iFrame field does not display properly in detail view when the email field is inserted to the generated URL.
- 54405 : Undoing the import for new contacts does not remove the relationship between the contact and account.
- 56965 : The email address is case sensitive when requesting a password reset via the Forgot Password feature.
- 59106 : Clicking the merge button twice when performing a merge causes all records where parent_id is blank to be automatically related to the resulting merged record.
- 60732 : Module loader fails to install layouts from a package containing Studio export customizations.
- 61537 : Performing quicksearch using a leading wildcard character (%) does not return results.
- 61973 : Accessing campaign from Leads list view results in an error.
- 62040 : Dashlets for custom modules do not properly display filters and fields pertaining to custom relationships on the Users module.
- 62249 : The Reply All function on emails does not include all recipients properly on the email’s CC field.
- 62329 : Attempting to use pagination in a subpanel results in an error in MSSQL.
- 62683 : Custom sort order is not maintained when using pagination in the pop-up window.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "6.5.13" in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use "6.5.13" in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Antonio Musarra
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Björn Schotte, Mayflower GmbH
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Daniel Gadd, Aura Information Security
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Jon Auer
- Jonathan Cutting, EnableIT SugarUK Technologies Ltd
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Masaki Fukumitsu
- Matthew Poer, Profiling Solutions
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License