Sugar Community Edition 6.5.12 Release Notes
This document describes enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.12.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
For information on Sugar Plug-ins download and installation, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.12 are listed below:
- Email marketing sort order : Email marketing records are now listed in reverse chronological order on the Send Test and Send Emails page.
- View tasks in iCal : Option to display tasks in iCal when subscribing to the Sugar calendar.
- Google calendar integration : iCal integration now works on Google calendar to sync and view Sugar's calendar.
- Call and meeting popup reminder : Additional information has been added to the call and meeting pop-up reminders.
The fixes for Release 6.5.12 are detailed below:
- 40429 : Lead conversion overwrites assigned user and team values for newly created record(s) based on original lead record values.
- 49232 : Individuals on suppression target list receives email when campaign is sent.
- 49989 : Attempting to use pagination after configuring the Meetings and Calls dashlet results in a MSSQL error.
- 50136 : Search will incorrectly select a filter option after pagination when the "Blank" value is moved from the first position.
- 52173 : Adding Relate type fields to Sugar dashlet filters causes an error on the Home page.
- 53488 : Calls and Meetings dashlet disregards team membership and displays all records when "Only My Items" filter is unchecked.
- 54929 : Search fails to return results when item names are set as numbers for the Sales Stage dropdown field in Dropdown editor.
- 56729 : Reassigning records in the Users module results in a database error.
- 60590 : Autocomplete fails to pull up matches when including a space in the name.
- 60887 : The From name on received email campaign is not readable when multibyte language is used.
- 61126 : Search fields display outside of Basic and Advanced search panel when the browser window size is set too small.
- 61158 : Applications utilizing OAuth fail to activate successfully when using an SSL Load Balancer with requests passing over http.
- 61341 : User DN is ignored when checking if a LDAP user is a member of a group.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "6.5.12" in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use "6.5.12" in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Antonio Musarra
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Björn Schotte, Mayflower GmbH
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Daniel Gadd, Aura Information Security
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Jon Auer
- Jonathan Cutting, EnableIT SugarUK Technologies Ltd
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Masaki Fukumitsu
- Matthew Poer, Profiling Solutions
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License