This document describes enhancements to existing features, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.10.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
For information on Sugar Plug-ins download and installation, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.10 are listed below:
- Email reply-all : The option to reply to all recipients is now available when viewing an email.
- Converting leads to existing contacts : Studio now allows the option for Admins to configure lead conversion such that an existing contact record may be found and selected rather than requiring a new contact record to be created.
- XHProf logging : XHProf logging is now supported given that the library is installed. More information can be found in the 6.5 Developer Guide.
- Call and meeting attendance : When a call or meeting is created, the creator's status is now automatically set to "Accepted".
- Attendee status for iCal : Viewing calls and meetings in iCal now includes the participation status of all attendees when using the iCal integration.
The following is a known issue with Sugar 6.5.10:
- Email image file types : Only .jpg and .png image files can be embedded in Email Templates. Image files such as .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpeg can be added as attachments.
Bugs associated with this issue: 53146
Due to the high volume of bugs fixed in Release 6.5.10, only bugs with escalations and High/Urgent Priorities have been listed below:
- 55641 : Export to CSV may not complete for multibyte languages.
- 57850 : Creation of a target list from campaign results does not respect filtering by an email marketing record.
- 56908 : Studio changes to module panels may prevent correct display of some panels or fields.
- 57454 : Query string requires encoding for SAML login.
- 60152 : Email variables inserted via the TinyMCE editor are corrupted upon save.
- 60245 : Calls and meetings created from the contacts detail view are not automatically related to the contact.
- 59250 : Call and meeting pop-up alerts are not displaying with consistency.
- 59126 : Activities dashlets allow filtering by last name of related contact rather than full name.
- 58841 : Project tasks not able to be selected, mass updated, or exported from the Project Task list view.
- 27097 : Opportunities are not filtered correctly when drilling into an Opportunities dashlet chart.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "6.5.10" in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use "6.5.10" in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Björn Schotte, Mayflower GmbH
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License