This document describes enhancements to existing features, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.9.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.9 are listed below:
- Ability for admins to hide Logger subpanel in System Settings — Logger subpanel in System Settings can be hidden by admins to prevent end users from modifying logger format and settings
The following is a known issue with Sugar 6.5.9:
- Supported embedded image file types in Email Templates — Only .jpg and .png image files can be embedded in Email Templates. Image files such as .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpeg can be added as attachments.
Bug associated with this issue: 53146
Due to the high volume of bugs fixed in Release 6.5.9, only bugs with escalations and High/Urgent Priorities have been listed below:
50736 — License validation using proxy settings fails and displays an error message for instances with permission to access internet using authenticated proxy servers only
56763 — Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded when opening long Email records
56908 — Collapsed module panels created in Studio display incorrectly
57299 — Meetings with Held Status are not displayed in Calendar
58138 — Web Service get_relationships does not work with related_module_query parameter in custom fields
58669 — Module-loadable packages set logging levels without being flagged by package scanner
58685 — Upload error displays in Internet Explorer 8 and 9
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using 6.5.9 in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked Fixed in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use 6.5.9 in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2012 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License