This document describes feature enhancements, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.6.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.6 are listed below:
- New iCal and vCal integration URL — Shared calendars with third party integrations (such as Microsoft Outlook or Exchange) require a new, more secure URL to prevent unauthorized publishing of Sugar Calendars
- Ability to select all Meeting and Call invitees — Related To field value in Calls and Meetings Create forms not automatically added as a Meeting or Call attendee
Due to the high volume of bugs fixed in Release 6.5.6, only bugs with escalations and High/Urgent Priorities have been listed below:
45538 — Pipeline by Sales Stage Chart Dashlet displays overlapped values
50838 — Web Service get_relationships returns all records instead of ones matching related_module_query parameter
54187 — Removing Priority field from Cases List View, Subpanel, or Dashlet (via Admin>Developer Tools>Studio>Cases>Layout) incorrectly displays a blank Status field
56087 — Creating a Contact from a vCard results in an error message
56620 — Contact name disappears from Activities subpanel in Accounts if an Activity (Meeting or Call) is logged with a related Contact and then edited in the Account’s Activity subpanel
56694 — Integer type fields (with Max Value set as null) display error messages if populated with values higher than 100 after upgrading to Sugar 6.5.5
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using 6.5.6 in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked Fixed in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use 6.5.6 in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2012 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License