This document describes feature enhancements, known and fixed issues, supported platforms, and acknowledgments for Sugar Community Edition 6.5.5.
For information on Sugar installation, upgrade, and conversion packages, see this Knowledge Base article.
Enhancements to existing features for Release 6.5.5 are listed below:
- Email checkbox in Edit and Detail View pages and Quick Create forms for Calls and Meetings records renamed to Email all Invitees — Starting with Sugar 6.5, Meetings and Calls reminders
can be emailed to all Meeting Invitees; The Email checkbox in Edit and Detail View pages and Quick Create forms for Calls and Meetings records has been updated to Email all Invitees to
reflect this functionality
- Meeting reminders sent to participants via email do not contain Description field information — Description field removed from the Meeting Reminders email template; create a custom template to include the Description field in the email reminders if necessary
- Spaces in image file names — Spaces in company logo image files are not allowed due to security reasons (Administrators have the ability to select company logo image files in Admin>System>System Settings>Select Logo)
Due to the high volume of bugs fixed in Release 6.5.5, only bugs with escalations and High/Urgent Priorities have been listed below:
54891 — Shared Calendar displays the user’s Activities only (instead of hour-by-hour availability) after upgrading from Sugar 6.4 to Sugar 6.5
55038 — Custom multi-select field created in Sugar displays as a drop-down list in mobile browser
55343 — Relationship field created in Studio does not display in the List and Detail View pages
53147 — Sending Test Email with incorrect credentials in Admin>Email Settings does not display an error message
54918 — Double arrows next to sub-panel labels in Detail View pages are incorrectly displayed on the right side of the labels
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at .To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using 6.5.5 in the Targeted Release field. Look for the bugs marked Fixed in the Resolution field.
To report a new issue found in this release, use 6.5.5 in the Found in Release field. Check the Bug Tracker for known issues prior to submitting bugs. You will be able to update existing bugs with additional information, as necessary.
For information on supported platform components, see Sugar 6.5.x Supported Platforms.
SugarCRM would like to thank the following community members for their help in resolving issues in Release 6.5:
- Alexei Avramenko, Letrium
- Aurélien Requiem, Loaded Technologies
- Cedric Mourizard, Synolia
- Danil Sazonov, Richlode Solutions
- Enrico Simonetti, InsightfulCRM, Australia
- Fabio Grande, Poker SpA
- Frank Saguma
- Jason Eggers
- Jeff Bickart, NEPO Systems, LLC
- Jens Jahnke, Telematika
- João Morais, DRI - Consultoria Informatica, Lda.
- Johan Westin, Redpill-Linpro
- Kawai Cheung, OSSCRM, Inc.
- Ray Gauss
- Tony Lin, Kratos Defense
- Yannick Biet, Captivea
Copyright 2004-2012 SugarCRM Inc.
Community Edition License